GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR BILLING
Whether you are a group practice, family care, mental health, physical or occupational therapist we can help.
- Are you satisfied with your revenue turnaround time? Are your claims getting paid the first time?
- Denied claims have increased by an estimated 20% over the last 10 years. What is the record in your office?
- Does your biller follow up on denials and learn from them?
We can help reduce your aging, limiting the claims that go past 90 days. Studies show that the longer it takes to bill a patient, the less likely they are to pay it. We send the patient’s 1st invoice on the 15th or 30th, based on their date of service. We follow up every 30 days after that.
We can also help track therapy caps, reducing patient questions about when they will reach their cap limit.
INCREASE YOUR CASH FLOW
To help increase your cash flow, we encourage clients to utilize Electronic Funds Transfer when available. This allows all payments to deposit directly into your bank account. We view these electronic remittances from the clearinghouse or view the EOB’s directly from the source. This allows us to post payments directly to account balances.
Get your payments faster with electronic transmission:
- Claims sent faster
- Less errors
- Quicker corrections when needed
- Verification of claims sent
- No lost claims- mailed claims get lost or misplaced by insurance companies
We also offer Medicare credentialing:
- $125.00 for an individual Medicare application of the 855I application, 588 ETF form and 460 form
- $225.00 for a group application of an 855B application, 460 form and up to two provider applications (855I and 855R)
WE LIVE AND LOVE TO BILL
We may be crazy, but we love the challenges that medical billing entails. We love it when the bill gets paid and gets paid in full. We feel great satisfaction when we appeal a denial and win. Part of our success is addressing those denial reasons to help reduce unpaid claims and increase income.
Our outstanding claims follow-up procedures are based on payer-specific collection philosophies, including:
- Following up on any claim not paid within 21 days of the original claims submission.
- As a company, we track carrier-specific requirements to help reduce claim rejections.
- We constantly update our knowledge of filing and coding regulations for all our carriers by attending seminars and classes.
- We are HIPPA compliant and maintain the highest levels of computer security.
If your therapy staff is spending too much time sending claims, following up on unpaid billing and finishing paperwork, you need give us a call at (815) 596-1159