Outsourcing your billing makes a great deal of sense in today’s health care practices.
If you only have a part time billing employee, your potential for lost revenue increases. Why?
- Answering phones, dealing with clients and other office duties can fill up so much time that billing and collections drop to the bottom of the list.
- Even if billing is the only thing on your employee’s task list, all it takes is is one complication to delay billing and, more importantly, your payment.
If you have 2 billers and one leaves – you just lost 50% of your practice billing expertise.
- Our experienced billers will work with you to design the most effective billing system for your organization.
- We work with each client to determine the best way to communicate information.
- We can log into your system remotely to create your bills. You allow us only restricted access, giving you total control on what information we can see.
- Or you can send us your superbill and we will use our electronic claims software to submit your bills. You provide the access as you see fit.
No long term contracts!
- All it takes is 60 days written notice to make a change.
- Our contract defines our working relationship and guarantees your fee structure for a full year.
- Our team will determine the best way to get your claims paid quickly and efficiently.
- We do business your way – we work within your EMR or enter your superbill into our software
What are the benefits of partnering with Healthcare Revenue Services?
- An experienced biller will be assigned to your company, eliminating the need to hire, train and educate new staff.
- Our staff maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry regulations
- We are HIPPA compliant and we maintain the highest levels of computer security
- We can provide error-free claims editing software. Our management of your revenue cycle will increase your DSO.
We will help clean up your receivables
The best part – You no longer have to deal with the extra costs related to the hiring,firing, training, and educating of new employee with the added costs of providing benefits and office space.